God's Plan of Salvation:
Faith: Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Repentance: Acts 17:30 - In the past God over-looked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
Confession: Matthew 10:32 - "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will acknowledge him before my father in heaven."
Baptism: Acts 2:38 - Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy spirit.
Faithfulness: Revelation 2:10 - "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life."
This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
1. Read your Bible everyday to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Tell others about Christ.
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
5. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
The Lord's Supper, communion, is observed every Sunday as Christians did in Acts 20:7